Improve English comprehension skills
Help your English Language Learners not only learn Science and Social Studies concepts but also develop and improve their English reading comprehension, writing and language skills through ConceptLinks. Using the power of audio, visual and written content ConceptLinks offers a well-rounded approach to helping your English Language Learners succeed in the classroom.
Tools to Support English Language Learners:
- Newcomer Lessons for Each Unit
- Translated Vocabulary and Key Ideas
- Leveled Readers (Lexile® 400 to 850)
- Leveled to DRA, Reading Recovery, Guided Reading, Lexile, and TESOL
- Blended Non-fiction Literacy
- Improves Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
- Audio Read-aloud with eBooks
Starting Up with Newcomers
ConceptLinks™ also provides 5 or 10 days of instruction (20 minutes per day) for students with little or no proficiency in English.
The program includes four Newcomer lessons for each Unit that includes basic vocabulary development. Each lesson has audio support enabling each lesson to be read-aloud to the students.