Leveled Nonfiction to Engage and Motivate All Your Students
Build the Core Skills and Strategies Students Need to become Strong Readers, Writers, and Learners.
Summit’s Reading program connects skills and strategies to develop comprehension and critical thinking.
Improve your students’ reading comprehension by implementing our programs in your classroom. We developed our products to not only help students understand subject matter but also build or improve their reading and writing skills.
Tap into your students’ interests and imaginations with fascinating science and social studies topics and accessible texts that help build reading fluency and nonfiction reading skills.
With differentiated reading comprehension strategy instruction, language development, and standards-based science and social studies content woven into one program, the ConceptLinks ® and Connect to Literacy programs help all students using:
- Leveled texts for guided and independent reading
- Embedded reading comprehension strategies and language development
- Text features to scaffold academic vocabulary
- eBooks option with audio promotes fluency and vocabulary development
- Build background knowledge and academic vocabulary
- Develop essential reading comprehension skills and strategies
- Gain understanding of assessed, standards-based science and social studies concepts
- Improve writing and oral language fluency
- Develop nonfiction reading skills and test-taking strategies to prepare for high-stakes state assessments
Create a Balanced Bookroom or eBookroom with content rich nonfiction from Summit!
Download additional materials: