Summit K12’s Nonfiction Bookroom Collections
- Short, engaging texts support intensive, systematic, multilevel reading comprehension instruction.
- High-interest science and social studies topics engage students and promote interest in content-area reading.
- Four leveled texts per topic support small group intervention and differentiated instruction—reading levels I-V.
- All texts are leveled using multiple scales—Guided Reading, LexileTM, Reading Recovery, and more.
- Easy-to-use Teacher’s Notes guide instruction.
Create a Balanced Bookroom with Content-Rich Nonfiction from Summit K12!
- Support small-group intervention and differentiated instruction.
- Build nonfiction reading skills and strategies.
- Engage students with high-interest science and social studies topics.
- Meet a wide range of student needs—Guided Reading Levels J-V.