Build Reading Comprehension and Fluency with Content Literacy Libraries
Leveled Nonfiction to Engage and Motivate All Your Students
Tap into your students’ interests and imaginations with fascinating science and social studies topics and accessible texts that help build reading fluency and nonfiction reading skills.
- Leveled texts for guided and independent reading
- Embedded reading comprehension strategies and language development
- Text features to scaffold academic vocabulary
- Audio promote fluency and academic vocabulary development
- Standards-based science and social studies content
- Teacher’s Notes to support guided reading available online
Learn more. Download the Content Literacy Library Flyer.