Recognizing teaching professionals for exceptional achievement
Summit K12 recognizes teachers, schools, and districts for exceptional achievement and growth on state Science and Reading assessments through its Summit Club Award.
Schools and Districts are recognized for exceptional growth when they demonstrate double digit growth on the state 3rd -8th grade Reading or Science assessments.
Teachers are recognized with a Teaching Excellence award when they guide their students to a 100 percent passing rate on the state science or reading assessments.
Learn more about the teachers, schools and districts which have won this award.
- J.T. Canales Receives Top Award
- 8 McAllen Schools Receive Growth Awards
- PSJA ISD Elementary Educator Receives First Summit K12 Award
- Alamo ISD Teacher Receives Teaching Excellence Award
- Reed-Mock Elementary Teacher Wins Excellence Award
- Henry Ford Elementary Earns Campus Award
- Carman Elementary School Earns Campus Award