See what educators are saying about the Summit K12 difference.
View our evidence based research materials that prove that our system can increase your student success
Meet our award-winning team of experts who help develop the Summit K12 programs.
Engage. Differentiate. Achieve.
Summit K12’s vision is to provide teaching and learning solutions that enable all students to reach their full academic potential in Science, Reading, and Social Studies regardless of where they are on the learning continuum.
The authors of our ConceptLinks ® Literacy and Connect to Literacy programs have uniquely blended standards aligned Nonfiction Science and Social Studies content with Language and Literacy development skills and strategies.
Why is our program different?
Places Teachers at the Center of Teaching and Learning
- Easy to use and get started
- Flexible implementation options
- Cross-curricular content and literacy development
- Supports Blended Learning models
- Provides Real-time Monitoring of Student Progress
- High quality graphics and images
- Interactive activities and videos
- Creates personalized learning pathways
- Recognition Certificates encourage student growth
- Visibility to reports encourages practice and mastery
Differentiates along 3 dimensions
- Reading Level
- Content Mastery Level
- Second-language Acquisition Needs
Built to the TEKS and ELPS
- Existing and NEW 2017 ELAR Non-fiction TEKS
- Streamlined Science TEKS
- English Language Proficiency Standards and TELPAS
- Student Achievement on STAAR and TELPAS
- Student Growth on STAAR and TELPAS
- Closing the GAPS with EL and SPED sub-populations
It’s a great program! –Stephanie Toro Dallas, TX