Engage. Differentiate. Achieve.
Summit K12’s vision is to provide teaching and learning solutions that enable all students to reach their full academic potential in Science, Reading, and Social Studies regardless of where they are on the learning continuum.
The authors of our ConceptLinks ® Literacy and Connect to Literacy programs have uniquely blended standards aligned Nonfiction Science and Social Studies content with Language and Literacy development skills and strategies.
- We Engage Digital Learners with State of the Art Interactive eBooks and Digital Curriculum
- We enable teachers to Differentiate instruction with each content area being leveled to four reading levels using the five major leveling scales – DRA, Reading Recovery, Guided Reading, Lexile, and TESOL
- Our Solutions are research-based and aligned to the Science, Social Studies, ELA, and ELL standards in all 50 states and to the NGSS Science Standards and Common Core ELA Standards.
- ConceptLinks ® enables students from all backgrounds and aptitudes to Achieve results
- Our Digital Solutions are device and browser agnostic and will run on all major platforms
- We offer each program 100% in Print and 100% in Digital and any combination in-between to meet your individual classroom needs
- Implementation Services and Professional Development are Paramount to delivering our solutions with Fidelity
- Our team works daily to improve our products, content alignment, ease of use, and program efficacy based on sound research and customer feedback.
Please consider one of our programs for your district, school or classroom and initiate a dialog with one of our educational consultants to explore how we can tailor a solution that enables your students to reach their full potential!
[ConceptLinks makes] lesson planning a whole lot easier AND the books are exceptional. They are very student friendly, extremely interesting to the students and integrate science and reading beautifully. For good reading teachers who are uncomfortable with science content, this is perfect! It also could work the opposite way (good science teachers who are uncomfortable […]